Most of you have noticed, and some have commented, that I haven’t been posting as frequently on this blog. I feel strongly that I owe all of you an explanation. I would also like you to have a say in how, or if, this blog continues. So please do read this post and comment.
As I have stated in the past, I made a decision to launch my own business helping small businesses with their marketing efforts. Since most small, and some medium, size businesses don’t have their own marketing people in house there is a large demand for what amounts to virtual marketing departments for those companies. I also chose to align myself with Duct Tape Marketing and I became an authorized coach. Both decisions have turned out to be very good decisions.
As a result I have not had the time to devote to this blog that I once had. Here are my options as I see them, but please feel free to suggest your own if you think I’ve missed something.
- I can continue posting to this blog on a very sporadic basis whenever I have time. Which obviously isn’t often.
- I can move this blog over to my new company website, Integrated LeadGen Results, and you can move your subscription as well. This option would be important if you would like to refer back to old posts from time-to-time.
- I can simply abandon this blog and allow it to simply float among the other internet garbage that no one maintains, and you can move your subscription to my new site.
- I could sell this blog for the SEO juice that it has built up over time. Actually this is a joke, I just wanted to see if anyone reads this far.
- You really couldn’t care less and only read this blog when you’re bored stiff. So why are still reading? Never mind, don’t answer that and you don’t need to comment unless I’ve struck a nerve.
So there you have it. Those are my options as I see them. But, since you have been faithful readers I would sincerely like to know what you think. I know it is an effort to leave comments and most people don’t like to do that, however I am truly interested in what you think.